LAST UPDATED: May 1, 2016
1. Collected Information. The information collected during your use of the Service includes the following:
(a) Submitted Information. We will not collect any personally identifiable information in connection with your use of the Service. To use the Service you must share your location with us in order to access most of the content available at particular historic locations, but we do not associate that location with any personally identifiable information.
(b) Automatically Collected Information. When you use our Apps, we collect certain geolocation data on your precise physical location in order to authorize the use of the App at such location, but this geolocation data will not be associated with any personally identifiable data relating to you. We also gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you including usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Service, as well as server log data such as your device type, operating system and IP address.
(c) Social Networking Information. We allow you to create your Service account by logging in through Facebook. [MB1] Please remember that the manner in which Facebook uses, stores and discloses your information is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of Facebook, and not the Company.
2.Use of Information. We internally use the information we collect about you as follows:
(a) Provision of Services. We may use collected information for the purposes for which you provided the information including, for example, to provide the features and functionality of the Service to you.
(b) Personalized Content; Improvements. We may use the collected information to personalize the content that you see based on your then current location. We may also analyze collected information relating to your use of the Service in order to help us improve the Service and develop and improve other products and services.
(c) Facebook Information. If you use Facebook to log-in to your Service account, we may give you the ability to invite your Facebook connections to use the Service and connect you to your Facebook connections on the Service.
3. Disclosure of Information. We share and disclose the information we collect about you as follows:
(a) Aggregated Information. We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our user base and its interests and usage patterns. This may include making available or publishing aggregated, anonymous data regarding activity on this Service.
(b) Business Arrangements. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third-party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them.
(c) Legal Requirement. We will use and disclose any information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of Company, our users and/or third parties.
(d) Advertising. The Service may include advertising served by third parties, which may be targeted to you based on your geographical location. We may also partner with third party advertising companies in order to serve online advertising regarding our products and services to you after you use the Service.
(e) Affiliates. We may disclose this information to our affiliates for use as described in this Policy.
4. Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date. We will treat your continued use of the Service following such change as your acceptance of the changes.
5. Third Parties. The Service may contain offers from third parties or links to third-party websites. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
6. Security. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your usage information.
7. Children Under 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the Service is not directed at persons under 18. If you are a parent and believe your child under the age of 13 has used the Service and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Service, please contact us at the phone number and address provided in Section 10 of this Policy and we will work to delete any such personally identifiable information.
8. Transfer as Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
9. Transfer to the U.S. or Other Countries. The Company uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
10. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [Phone Number] or at: