Last updated: April 14, 2020
1. Collected Information. The information collected during your use of the Service includes the following:
Information. We will not collect any personally identifiable information in connection with
your use of the Service.
(b) TrueDepth API. The Service also makes use of automatically collected information using the device camera and the TrueDepth API provided by Apple. The only use of this information is to track the user’s head and face so that the user can control the Service by moving their head. None of the information collected by the TrueDepth API ever leaves the user's device nor is it persistently stored on the device.
2. Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date. We will treat your continued use of the Service following such change as your acceptance of the changes.
3. Security. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your usage information.
4. Transfer as Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
5. Transfer to the U.S. or Other Countries. The Company uses facilities in the United States. All information will be stored and processed in the United States.
6. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
Attn: Privacy Questions
54 Riverside Drive Unit 11D New York, NY 10024